In celebration of Ayudha Puja, the Tamil Nadu Government Transport Corporation (Villupuram) Ltd has scheduled special bus services on the 20th, 21st, and 22nd of October 2023. Commuters can take advantage of these services to conveniently reach various destinations. Here’s a breakdown of the services available:
Tambaram (MEPZ) Bus Stand:
1. Buses to Tiruvannamalai via Tindivanam, passing through Polur, Chetpet, Vandavasi, and Gingee.
2. Buses via Tindivanam to Panruti, Neyveli, Vadalur Chidambaram, and Kattumannarkoil.
3. Buses to Puducherry, Cuddalore, and Chidambaram via Tindivanam.
Poonamallee Bypass (near workshop):
1. Buses to Vellore, Arani, Arcot, Tirupathur, Kanchipuram, Cheyyar, Hosur, Thiruttani and Tirupati.
Koyambedu Bus Stand:
1. Buses to various cities, including Mayiladuthurai, Thanjavur, Kumbakonam, Thiruvarur, Thruthuraipoondi, Nagapattinam, Velankanni, Ariyalur,Jayankondam, Trichy, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Shenkottai, Thoothukudi, Tiruchendur, Nagercoil, Kanyakumari, Viluppuram, Kallakurichi, Karaikudi, Pudukkottai, Dindigul, Virudhunagar, Tiruppur, Erode, Ooty, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Coimbatore, Bengaluru, Thiruvananthapuram and Guruvayur.
This special bus service will provide convenient transportation options for the public during the Ayudha Puja festivities. Make sure to plan your travel accordingly and enjoy a hassle-free journey to your desired destination.